Becoming A Resident
If the prospect of moving yourself or a loved one to a retirement community seems daunting, take comfort in knowing you’re not alone. Ovation Heartwood Preserve’s sales team will help walk you through every step and answer all of your questions so your decision for a secure future can be made thoughtfully and confidently. A simple call can get you started. And you’re under no obligation or pressure to complete the process, even if you’ve selected a preferred residence and placed a priority reservation deposit.
Should you have a change of mind, just notify us in writing to have your reservation deposit returned. There is no risk since reservation deposits are fully refundable.
Steps to become an Ovation Heartwood Preserve resident:
- Schedule a personal visit with our knowledgeable community relations team members to learn more about the benefits and value of retirement living at Ovation Heartwood Preserve.
- Select the type of residence that best suits your preferences and make a $1,000 fully-refundable priority deposit.
- Complete and submit your application form.
- Select your specific residence and submit a one-time payment of a reservation fee which becomes a nominal community fee at move-in.
- Start planning your move to Ovation Heartwood in 2021.