Making the move to a senior living community is a big step for both residents and their adult children. To help clarify what Ovation Heartwood Preserve offers, here are some frequently asked questions about our community and services. If you can’t find an answer to your question, feel free to contact us for more information.
Ovation Heartwood Preserve is full-service retirement community for seniors located in the culturally-rich city of Omaha, Nebraska; where independent living, assisted living, and memory care is offered in a resort-style setting unlike anything else in West Omaha.
Ovation Heartwood Preserve is projected to open 2021.
Independent living is designed to support a full, comfortable lifestyle for seniors. At Ovation Heartwood Preserve, your options for independent living include spacious studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartments. An independent senior living community provides residents with activities, services, and other amenities while freeing them from the chores of housekeeping and home maintenance.
Assisted living is for those residents who enjoy their independence but require help with routine activities of daily living (ADLs), however, they do not need nursing care. Trained staff is available 24 hours a day to help with meals, dressing, monitoring medications, and personal hygiene.
Memory care is a kind of specialized care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Communities typically feature safe and secure environments where staff can closely monitor the health of the residents. You’ll also find programs, activities, and events that are designed to help memory care residents work on their cognitive abilities, while also enjoying passions and hobbies. Staff typically are specially trained to provide the quality care needed for seniors with memory loss.
- Schedule a personal visit with our knowledgeable community relations team members to learn more about the benefits and value of retirement living at Ovation Heartwood Preserve.
- Select the type of residence that best suits your preferences and make a $1,000 fully-refundable priority deposit.
- Complete and submit your application form.
- Select your specific residence and submit a one-time payment of a reservation fee which becomes a nominal community fee at move-in.
- Start planning your move to Ovation Heartwood Preserve in 2021.
- Monthly culinary credit for use in all dining venues, including grab-n-go items in the Quick Pic convenience store
- Distinct restaurants featuring 1863 for fine dining, Miller’s offers your favorites for all-day dining, and Bees Knees Bistro serves Starbucks and a full service menu
- Rooftop 360 Social Club
- Heated underground parking
- Business Center
- Exploration Studios
- Concierge and valet services
- Movie Theatre
- Innovation Ovation Connect technology
- Cultural and entertainment experiences
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and exercise physiologist
- Warm water indoor pool and spa tub
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- All utilities except telephone
- Scheduled transportation
- 80 acres of walking and biking trails
- Security 24 hours/day, seven days/week
- Emergency response system in each apartment home
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Landscaping and snow removal
- Trash removal
- Additional services are included for assisted living and memory care such as Alzheimer’s and dementia care
Today, more than ever, people are recognizing the importance of planning ahead for retirement to realize their opportunities to re-energize, explore, and engage with all that life has to offer. Your next step is to schedule an appointment with our community relations team who will assist you in learning more about Ovation Heartwood Preserve, one of the best planned communities in the Omaha, NE area for active older adults. As a recent depositor shared, “If you’re thinking about moving to Ovation Heartwood Preserve, do it now. The last thing you want is the regret that ‘I wish I had done this sooner’ to creep into your thoughts.”