Becoming A Resident
If the prospect of moving yourself or a loved one to a retirement community seems daunting, take comfort in knowing you’re not alone. Ovation Sienna Hills’ community relations team will help take you through every step and answer all of your questions so your decision for a secure future can be made thoughtfully and confidently.
A simple call can get you started. And you’re under no obligation or pressure to complete the process, even if you’ve completed the application and made a priority deposit. Should you change your mind, just notify us in writing to have your priority deposit returned. There is no risk since priority deposits are fully refundable.
Becoming an Ovation Sienna Hills resident:
- Schedule a personal visit with our knowledgeable community relations team members to learn more about the benefits and value of retirement living at Ovation Sienna Hills.
- Select the residence that best suits your preferences and make a $1,000 fully-refundable priority deposit.
- Complete and submit your application form.
- Select your specific residence and submit a one-time payment of a reservation fee which becomes a nominal community fee at move-in.
- Start planning your move to Ovation Sienna Hills in Fall 2020.