Making the move to a senior living community is a big step for both residents and their adult children. To help clarify what Ovation Sienna Hills offers, here are some frequently asked questions about our community and services. If you can’t find an answer to your question, feel free to contact us for more information.
Ovation Sienna Hills is full-service retirement community for seniors located in beautiful St. George, Utah; where independent living, assisted living, and memory care are inspired by life and St. George’s amazing location and atmosphere.
Ovation Sienna Hills is projected to open in Fall 2020.
Independent living is designed to support a full, comfortable lifestyle for seniors. At Ovation Sienna Hills, your options for independent living include spacious studio, one- or two-bedroom apartments, or stand-alone homes. An independent living community provides residents with activities, services, and other amenities while freeing them from heavy housekeeping and home maintenance chores.
Assisted living is for those residents who enjoy their independence but require help with routine activities of daily living (ADLs), however, they do not need nursing care. Trained staff is available 24 hours a day to help with meals, dressing, monitoring medications, and personal hygiene.
Memory care is a kind of specialized care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Communities typically feature safe and secure environments where staff can closely monitor the health of the residents. You’ll also find programs, activities, and events that are designed to help memory care residents work on their cognitive abilities, while also getting to enjoy passions and hobbies. Staff typically are specially trained to provide the quality care needed for seniors with memory loss.
- Schedule a personal visit with our knowledgeable community relations team members to learn more about the benefits and value of retirement living at Ovation Sienna Hills.
- Select the type of residence that best suits your preferences and make a $1,000 fully-refundable priority deposit.
- Complete and submit your application form.
- Select your specific residence and submit a one-time payment of a reservation fee which becomes a nominal community fee at move-in.
- Start planning your move to Ovation Sienna Hills in Fall 2020.
- Monthly culinary credit for use in all dining venues, including grab-n-go items in the convenience store
- Restaurants include 1861 for fine dining, Miller’s offering an extensive menu for all-day dining, and Bees Knees Bistro, offering full service and serving Starbucks
- Security 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Emergency response system in each apartment with smart home technology
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- All utilities, except telephone
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Ovation Connect technology
- Trash removal
- Cultural, Educational and Entertainment experiences
- Indoor pool with hot tub
- Full fitness center with equipment and exercise physiologist
- Concierge services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Additional services are included for assisted living and memory care such as Alzheimer’s and dementia care as well as inclusive dining
- Party space reservation for private parties
Today, more than ever, people are recognizing the importance of planning ahead for retirement to realize their opportunities to re-energize, explore, and engage with all that life has to offer. Your next step is to schedule an appointment with our community relations team who will assist you in learning more about Ovation Sienna Hills, one of the best planned communities in the region for active adults. As a recent depositor shared, “If you’re thinking about moving to Ovation Sienna Hills, now is the time to make your move. The secret is out about the amazing outdoors, the arts and culture, the small-town feel with big-city amenities, and the camaraderie of family and friends in St. George.”