Your Ovation is Here
We believe everyone is looking for an ovation for their life’s work and purpose. You’ll find that applause here, with a unique blend of independent living, assisted living, and memory care. We call it an active lifestyle village.
This is where people live, thrive, invent, volunteer, and innovate. Each Ovation location is nestled within one of America’s truly beautiful and vibrant communities, and feature exclusive wellness programs, concierge services, multiple gourmet restaurants and bistros, in-room technology, coffee shops, yoga classes, and everything else you need to enjoy your next chapter.
Ovation is your reward for a life well lived.
Choose Any Location
- Security inside and out.
- Amenities including concierge services to schedule your day as well as appointments, make reservations, and map adventures.
- Vibrant lifestyle opportunities with multiple restaurants including dining venues, coffee shops, pubs, wine storage, and more.
- Stay active with outings, events, crafts, physical education classes, and a lot more.
- Innovation including integrated wellness technologies that make it easy to order takeout or room service, turn off lights, communicate with family, and interact with others.
- Thrive, relax with a pool, hot tub, yoga, physical fitness opportunities, as well as a spa that includes massage, a barber, manicures, pedicures, and a beautician.
- Community connections to make activity and volunteerism easy and fun in and outside the community.
- Empowering transportation including luxury vehicles and rideshare options.
Welcome to Your Active Lifestyle Village
Ovation is your future, where a well-designed boulevard intersects with a two-building campus. This design allows you to enjoy as much independence as possible while knowing that additional help is available just across that defining thoroughfare should you ever need it.See our current locations
Transition easily with upscale amenities and an adventurous lifestyle. Relax knowing that help is always nearby.
Get assistance with some of your daily activities, like dressing, bathing, grooming, medications, dining, and schedules.
Loved ones experiencing memory loss or dementia are well cared for and easy to visit.